On your first visit to Westwood Chiropractic:
- You will fill out forms with regards to your health background and insurance information (if any).
- You will have a conversation with the Doctor regarding your health.
- He will perform an examination and Chiropractic evaluation. X-rays are only taken if he deems them necessary.
On your second visit to Westwood Chiropractic:
- The Doctor will share his findings from the examination (and X-rays, if taken).
- He will explain his suggestions for further care, and list your choices for future health care.
- He will discuss your insurance coverage and finances.
- If he recommends Chiropractic care, and if you agree, then the first adjustment will be delivered on this visit